- AMEPOS enables transactions between participant restaurants/merchants and buyers, dealing in prepared food and beverages (“ Platform Services”). The buyers (“ Buyer/s”) can choose and place orders (“ Orders”) from variety of products listed and offered for sale by various neighbourhood merchants including but not limited to the restaurants and eateries (“ Merchant/s”), on the Platform and AMEPOS enables delivery of such orders at select localities of serviceable cities across India (“ Delivery Services”). The Platform Services and Delivery Services are collectively referred to as “ Services”.
- Password –means a confidential alphanumeric, which when used with other Access Authority information, gives access to Services.
- You and/or your –means the Subscriber to the Services and includes a User when applicable.
Use of Platform and Services
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Merchants alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, taxes, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. AMEPOS does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Merchants. AMEPOS may, however, offer support services to Merchants in respect to order fulfilment, payment collection, call centre, and other services, pursuant to independent contracts executed by it with the Merchants.
- AMEPOS does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of the Merchants. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Merchant that you choose to deal with on the Platform and use your best judgment in that behalf. All Merchant offers and third party offers are subject to respective party terms and conditions. AMEPOS takes no responsibility for such offers.
- You must sign up to another account to use the Service at another store or location. Prices are charged for that Service accordingly.
Account Registration or use of the Platform
- You agree to pay all Service Subscription fees AMEPOS charges you for the Services when you Register.
- You also agree to pay all Consulting Service Fees for staff services if any are specifically requested by you and provided by our staff.
- You agree to pay all foreign, Commonwealth, State and Local Government, state taxes applicable to your access, use or receipt of the Service, these will always be disclosed to you clearly in advance.
- If AMEPOS are required to collect overdue fees from you, you agree to pay all reasonable costs (including legal fees), if any, incurred by AMEPOS in collecting those overdue fees from you, and to pay a late charge on any overdue fees at our bank’s business cheque account overdraft rates.
- If a you fail to pay your fees for Services by any Expiry or Due date, AMEPOS reserves the right to restrict access to all files that belong to the unpaid Subscription.
- You accept that when a Subscription is locked, all users of the affected files will be unable to view, edit or add any data to the file. Full access will be restored upon receipt of all accumulated unpaid Subscription fees.
- You accept that AMEPOS can transfer any locked file out of your subscription to another subscription owned by a Director or Trustee of the organisation that the file represents.
- You accept that any voucher, coupon, discount or any other offer used by to pay for a Subscription in lieu of payment can only be used once. Where there isn’t an expiry identified on a voucher, coupon, discount or any other offer it is valid for only 30 days from the date of the offer or notice date.
As a general rule, all food orders placed on the Platform are treated as confirmed.
- You may Subscribe to AMEPOS Services by using the AMEPOS website sign up page.
- You may designate a number of users to have Access Authority and you may provide and assign access and passwords to such users.
- However, upon your successful completion of booking an order, we may call you on the telephone or mobile number provided to confirm the details of the order, the price to be paid and the estimated delivery time. For this purpose, you will be required to share certain information with us, including but not limited to (i) your first and last name (ii) mobile number; and (iii) email address. It shall be your sole responsibility to bring any incorrect details to our attention.
- You agree that when Subscribing you will select a secure password 8 or more characters long that contains at least one letter and one number.
- You accept responsibility for maintaining confidentiality of any password and other access information used by yourself and your authorised users who have Access Authority.
- You acknowledge that the Internet is an open system and AMEPOS cannot and does not warrant or guarantee that third parties cannot intercept your information.
Your Non-Transferable License
- We grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive and terminable right licence to use the Services under these Terms.
- You agree that title and ownership of the Services remain with us.
- You agree not to copy (or allow a third party to copy), modify, create a derivative work, reverse engineer or reverse assemble, disassemble, or decompile the Software, or any other action to allow its whole or partial re-use by the Subscriber or others.
- Title and ownership of data entered by the Subscriber, or those with Authorised Access to this data, remains with the Subscriber.
- You are licenced for the number of operators specified in the subscription plan to which you are a subscriber.
- We agree that in the event of an upgrade, the Licence hereby granted shall automatically transfer to the new version.
- You agree that all rights in respect of the original version shall lapse and no further use of same shall be permitted.
- You agree that the Licence in this agreement is effective until suspended or terminated by us or by ceasing subscription payments.
- You agree that payment for your subscription is due in advance of the next Subscription expiry date.
- In the event you choose to end your subscription service, you agree to export your data using the export functions provided in the service.
- We reserve the right to charge you for time and materials if you request your data be exported by us rather than you doing this yourself.
- You agree to use your best endeavours to ensure the safeguard of your Password(s) for your organisation in order to ensure there is no unauthorised access to, copying of, or collection of information from you data file and you indemnify AMEPOS for any and all losses you may incur as a result of failing to safeguard your Password.
Terminating Your Service
- You may end the Service by notifying AMEPOS in writing prior to your next subscription payment. Subscribers who terminate will not receive a refund for any unused portion of the Service.
AMEPOS General Practices Regarding Use of the Service
- We may establish general practices and limitations that apply to the use of the Service.
- You accept that we may change these general practices and limits at any time, at our discretion.
- You accept that we may disable accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
- You accept that we may log off (also referred to as sign off or sign out) users who have been inactive for a reasonable period of time or for the purposes of conducting reasonable system maintenance and repairs.
- You accept that we reserve the right to disable or change features of the service if those features are infrequently used by our users or at our discretion.
Website and other publications (our Content)
- You assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information within the web site and publications.
- We may have inaccuracies or errors in our Content. We bear no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any such inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in the web site and publications and in any other referenced or linked documents.
- You accept that we will, from time to time, alter information in the web site which contains pricing, market information, and/or product specifications, and that these product offerings may not be relevant, suitable or available in your country.
- You accept that links to other third-party sites can lead you to Content not under our control or responsibility and thus you accept that using such a third-party site is at your own risk.
- You accept that the inclusion of any link does not imply that AMEPOS is endorsing or is accepting responsibility for the content, products or services of third-party websites.
- You accept that the Content we provide is educational and information only and is not legal, taxation and/or financial advice.
- You agree to obtain professional legal, taxation and/or financial advice rather than rely on Content we provide.